Wedding Inspiration-A Walk in the Woods
- Green: This is the colour of balance, harmony and growth, it signifies a new beginning.
- Grey: Is a colour of compromise and stability it creates a sense of dignity, calm and composure.
- White: Is known to be the colour of purity, wholeness and innocence it signifies peace and equality.
Any combination of these two beautiful colours will work Light grey and emerald green or sage green and charcoal. Even a combination of all of these shades would look absolutely stunning..
This colour combination works well in virtually any setting from sophisticated and glamourous to simple and rustic.
“Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” George Washington Carver
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Try having different shades of green and grey for each of your ladies.
- Socks: The Groomsmen socks could match the bridesmaids’ colours.
Rows of greenery or grey-greenery spotted with white flowers to tall glass centrepieces with succulents and silver brunia. The sky is the limit.
Look at our Wedding Flower Series for countless ideas for your big day, no matter the season.
Follow the links below:
Would you like your wedding to inspire other Brides-to-Be?? Submit some of your photos to email@example.com and we will turn your wedding into an inspiration board.